Editors’ favorite: our lee radziwill double bag contrasts structure and softness, and a mix of materials. Composed of layers that unfold like the collar of a trench coat, it can be worn opened, semi-buttoned or fully closed. Beautifully crafted in leather and suede, with signature lock-and-key hardware. The collection is named for lee radziwill, a woman tory always admired — she was fearlessly unique.
- Holds a 13" laptop
- German calfskin, suede trim
- Snap stud closures; belted strap with slider buckle closure
- Leather top handle with 6" (15 cm) drop
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap with 14.3" (36 cm) drop
- 5 interior compartments (1 center zipper compartment, 4 open compartments), 1 side wall zipper pocket, 1 side wall slit pocket